Beara Moor Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beara Moor Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: St. Giles in the Wood
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°57'23"N 4°2'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 256385, 119449
- OS Grid: SS563194
- Mapcode Local: GBR KR.N2SC
- Mapcode Global: FRA 26DL.5GY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beara Moor Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.