Beal Island, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beal Island is an island in Beal, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Beal
- Parish/Community: Beal
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'24"N 1°11'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453441, 425542
- OS Grid: SE534255
- Mapcode Local: GBR NT3C.TX
- Mapcode Global: WHDC2.NNSS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beal Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.