Bazley's Plantation, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bazley's Plantation is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Lanhydrock
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'9"N 4°41'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 209125, 64874
- OS Grid: SX091648
- Mapcode Local: GBR N4.NT86
- Mapcode Global: FRA 172V.LM2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bazley's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.