We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baugh Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Garsdale
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°20'10"N 2°24'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 373500, 493500
- OS Grid: SD735935
- Mapcode Local: GBR CLM9.79
- Mapcode Global: WH945.Z80H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baugh Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.