We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batty's Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Keverne
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°3'24"N 5°3'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 180827, 21919
- OS Grid: SW808219
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZF.0K58
- Mapcode Global: FRA 088V.R78
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batty's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.