Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batty Hill is a hill or mountain in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Cockerham
- District/Borough: Lancaster
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'16"N 2°48'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346630, 453115
- OS Grid: SD466531
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8QSJ.B4
- Mapcode Global: WH84L.QFNW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batty Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.