Batt's Hole, Forest of Dean
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batt's Hole is an inland water in Forest of Dean
- Parish/Community: Llantrisant Fawr
- Unitary Authority: Forest of Dean
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°40'40"N 2°53'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 338796, 198051
- OS Grid: ST387980
- Mapcode Local: GBR JB.5GM8
- Mapcode Global: VH7B1.X3B1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batt's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.