We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batt's Coombe is a valley in Cheddar, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Cheddar
- Parish/Community: Cheddar
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'22"N 2°46'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346089, 154774
- OS Grid: ST460547
- Mapcode Local: GBR JH.Z0TB
- Mapcode Global: VH7CV.VVLB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batt's Coombe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.