Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batt Height is a coastal landform in Redcar, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Redcar
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'35"N 1°3'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461095, 526113
- OS Grid: NZ610261
- Mapcode Local: GBR PG2Y.B9
- Mapcode Global: WHF7T.RZP4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batt Height within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.