Bathend Clump, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bathend Clump is a forest or wood in Northwood, Hertfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Northwood
- Parish/Community: Three Rivers, unparished area
- District/Borough: Three Rivers
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'21"N 0°26'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 507925, 192680
- OS Grid: TQ079926
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2N.F4K
- Mapcode Global: VHFSS.8GZZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bathend Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.