We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bath Vale is a settlement in Congleton, Cheshire East
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Congleton
- Parish/Community: Congleton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'6"N 2°11'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387500, 363500
- OS Grid: SJ875635
- Mapcode Local: GBR 12C.CJ9
- Mapcode Global: WHBC1.CM4B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bath Vale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.