Bate Heath, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bate Heath is a hamlet in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Aston by Budworth
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°18'33"N 2°28'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 368630, 379239
- OS Grid: SJ686792
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZ55.KG
- Mapcode Global: WH996.020X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bate Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.