Bassingham Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bassingham Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Ashby with Scremby
- District/Borough: East Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'52"N 0°9'51"E
- Eastings/Northings: 544670, 368956
- OS Grid: TF446689
- Mapcode Local: GBR LWP.DCN
- Mapcode Global: WHJLS.HWF6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bassingham Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.