Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bassiline Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Milstead
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'5"N 0°43'42"E
- Eastings/Northings: 590308, 159363
- OS Grid: TQ903593
- Mapcode Local: GBR QSF.C0S
- Mapcode Global: VHKJS.LK11
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bassiline Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.