Basinghall Plantation, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Basinghall Plantation is a forest or wood in Plymstock, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymstock
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°20'49"N 4°5'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 251378, 51760
- OS Grid: SX513517
- Mapcode Local: GBR NY.WK7B
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28B3.SDK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Basinghall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.