Basefield Wood, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Basefield Wood is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Stetchworth
- District/Borough: East Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°11'8"N 0°24'50"E
- Eastings/Northings: 565123, 256916
- OS Grid: TL651569
- Mapcode Local: GBR NBJ.X25
- Mapcode Global: VHJGX.4B66
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Basefield Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.