Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Base Hole is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°45'35"N 5°0'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 206800, 544678
- OS Grid: NX068446
- Mapcode Local: GBR GJ04.4JS
- Mapcode Global: WH2T0.3M9F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Base Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.