Bartles Wood, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bartles Wood is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Bentley Pauncefoot
- District/Borough: Bromsgrove
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'17"N 1°59'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400311, 267404
- OS Grid: SP003674
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2GD.KY0
- Mapcode Global: VH9ZT.BBPH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bartles Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.