Bartholomew's Hill Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bartholomew's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: South Acre
- District/Borough: Breckland
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°41'9"N 0°40'49"E
- Eastings/Northings: 581280, 313190
- OS Grid: TF812131
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q7J.QVB
- Mapcode Global: WHKQP.FR94
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bartholomew's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.