Barry's Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barry's Plantation is a forest or wood in George Green, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: George Green
- Parish/Community: Wexham
- District/Borough: South Bucks
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'46"N 0°33'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 500507, 182178
- OS Grid: TQ005821
- Mapcode Local: GBR F82.53K
- Mapcode Global: VHFT3.CTR8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barry's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.