Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barrock Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Hesket
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°49'1"N 2°49'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346869, 547226
- OS Grid: NY468472
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8DPQ.GZ
- Mapcode Global: WH80J.J5DZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barrock Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.