Barnhills Moor Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barnhills Moor Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°29'20"N 2°39'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358290, 621900
- OS Grid: NT582219
- Mapcode Local: GBR 94VZ.K4
- Mapcode Global: WH8YG.29TB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barnhills Moor Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Barnhills Moor Plantation