We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barn Scar is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Drigg and Carleton
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°22'19"N 3°28'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 304167, 498388
- OS Grid: SD041983
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4K5W.3J
- Mapcode Global: WH602.KCMP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barn Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.