Barmston Main Drain, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barmston Main Drain is a water feature in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Barmston
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'33"N 0°13'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516500, 458500
- OS Grid: TA165585
- Mapcode Local: GBR VQW2.CH
- Mapcode Global: WHHFL.JHN6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barmston Main Drain within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.