We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barley Bank is a wetland in Kent
- Parish/Community: Teynham
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'47"N 0°49'27"E
- Eastings/Northings: 596716, 166465
- OS Grid: TQ967664
- Mapcode Local: GBR RT3.K72
- Mapcode Global: VHKJG.7ZNV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barley Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.