Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bargrove Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Newington
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°5'20"N 1°5'57"E
- Eastings/Northings: 617150, 136763
- OS Grid: TR171367
- Mapcode Local: GBR V0F.NSH
- Mapcode Global: FRA F667.L54
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bargrove Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.