Barf Hill, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barf Hill is a hill or mountain in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Lockington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'39"N 0°24'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504494, 447246
- OS Grid: TA044472
- Mapcode Local: GBR TRK6.WS
- Mapcode Global: WHGDR.NYLQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barf Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.