Bardolph's Wood, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bardolph's Wood is a forest or wood in Tokers Green, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Tokers Green
- Parish/Community: Kidmore End
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'54"N 0°59'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469632, 178209
- OS Grid: SU696782
- Mapcode Local: GBR B3Q.SJP
- Mapcode Global: VHDWL.NL3J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bardolph's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.