Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barber's Point is a wetland in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Aldeburgh
- District/Borough: Suffolk Coastal
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°9'30"N 1°33'27"E
- Eastings/Northings: 643441, 257100
- OS Grid: TM434571
- Mapcode Local: GBR XR1.QLZ
- Mapcode Global: VHM82.Y0CM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barber's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.