Barbary Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barbary Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Drigg and Carleton
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°22'33"N 3°24'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 308189, 498745
- OS Grid: SD081987
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4KLV.G4
- Mapcode Global: WH717.J82P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barbary Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.