Bannerdale Crags, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bannerdale Crags is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Threlkeld
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°39'6"N 3°1'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 333533, 529024
- OS Grid: NY335290
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7G8N.F6
- Mapcode Global: WH816.DBKM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bannerdale Crags within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.