We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banky Wood is a forest or wood in Mayfield , East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Mayfield
- Parish/Community: Mayfield and Five Ashes
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'49"N 0°16'19"E
- Eastings/Northings: 559414, 128111
- OS Grid: TQ594281
- Mapcode Local: GBR MR4.9LB
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6GD.7SX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banky Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.