Bankwood Gate, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bankwood Gate is a village in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°26'21"N 2°0'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399885, 393610
- OS Grid: SJ998936
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXGN.3T
- Mapcode Global: WHB9S.6TB7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bankwood Gate within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.