We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banks Marsh is a water feature in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: North Meols
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'48"N 2°55'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 339500, 424500
- OS Grid: SD395245
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8T2H.1L
- Mapcode Global: WH85Q.4XPM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banks Marsh within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.