Bank's Belt, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bank's Belt is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Great Missenden
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'34"N 0°41'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 490576, 200149
- OS Grid: SP905001
- Mapcode Local: GBR F5S.S44
- Mapcode Global: VHDVS.ZQ15
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bank's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.