Bankhill Wood, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bankhill Wood is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Scargill
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'48"N 1°54'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 405512, 511268
- OS Grid: NZ055112
- Mapcode Local: GBR HJ1F.WT
- Mapcode Global: WHB4S.J7ML
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bankhill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.