We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bank Island is an island in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Elvington
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'39"N 0°56'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469244, 444743
- OS Grid: SE692447
- Mapcode Local: GBR PRTD.LR
- Mapcode Global: WHFCK.DCWX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bank Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.