Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bank Head Hill is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°13'49"N 3°10'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 325840, 593514
- OS Grid: NY258935
- Mapcode Local: GBR 67BY.1W
- Mapcode Global: WH6X3.9SWR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bank Head Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.