Balmaha Plantation, Stirling
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Balmaha Plantation is a forest or wood in Stirling
- Unitary Authority: Stirling
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°5'12"N 4°32'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 242347, 691111
- OS Grid: NS423911
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0N.NF40
- Mapcode Global: WH3MZ.98KP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Balmaha Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.