Balk Belt, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Balk Belt is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hayton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'50"N 0°45'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481627, 447140
- OS Grid: SE816471
- Mapcode Local: GBR RR45.JP
- Mapcode Global: WHFCG.9WXB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Balk Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.