Baldock Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baldock Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Whitwell and Selside
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°24'9"N 2°42'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 354067, 501037
- OS Grid: NY540010
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9KJJ.9J
- Mapcode Global: WH82J.CL6P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baldock Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.