We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Baker's Gap is a coastal landform in Folkestone, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Folkestone
- Parish/Community: Folkestone
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'59"N 1°11'40"E
- Eastings/Northings: 623850, 136384
- OS Grid: TR238363
- Mapcode Local: GBR W22.2VG
- Mapcode Global: FRA F6D8.18R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Baker's Gap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.