Bailiff's Letch, Northumberland
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bailiff's Letch is a water feature in Northumberland
- Parish/Community: Widdrington Station and Stobswood
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°14'6"N 1°39'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 421500, 593500
- OS Grid: NZ215935
- Mapcode Local: GBR J7TX.N3
- Mapcode Global: WHC2C.FN3Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bailiff's Letch within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.