Bagg's Bottom, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bagg's Bottom is a valley in Stonesfield, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Stonesfield
- Parish/Community: Stonesfield
- District/Borough: West Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°50'48"N 1°25'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439620, 216616
- OS Grid: SP396166
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6V3.07K
- Mapcode Global: VHBZQ.7VB3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bagg's Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.