Bagbear's Cleeve Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bagbear's Cleeve Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Pitminster
- District/Borough: Taunton Deane
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'58"N 3°8'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319959, 115446
- OS Grid: ST199154
- Mapcode Local: GBR LZ.PJ7D
- Mapcode Global: FRA 469M.Y3P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bagbear's Cleeve Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.