Badger Slade Wood, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Badger Slade Wood is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Teddesley Hay
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'16"N 2°2'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 397770, 315576
- OS Grid: SJ977155
- Mapcode Local: GBR 294.8H3
- Mapcode Global: WHBF7.QFDZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Badger Slade Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.