Badbury Hill, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Badbury Hill is a hill or mountain in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Coxwell
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'1"N 1°37'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426113, 194676
- OS Grid: SU261946
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5VT.J74
- Mapcode Global: VHC0K.SST7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Badbury Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.