Bacon's Land, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bacon's Land is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Thakeham
- District/Borough: Horsham
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°57'5"N 0°25'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 511009, 118066
- OS Grid: TQ110180
- Mapcode Local: GBR GJK.8CF
- Mapcode Global: FRA B60L.FSW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bacon's Land within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.