We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Back Sand Point is a landform in Great Stonar, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Great Stonar
- Parish/Community: Sandwich
- District/Borough: Dover
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'49"N 1°21'15"E
- Eastings/Northings: 633943, 160664
- OS Grid: TR339606
- Mapcode Local: GBR X0X.M6T
- Mapcode Global: VHLGL.FNBL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Back Sand Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.