Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bache Hill is a hill or mountain in Powys
- Parish/Community: New Radnor
- Unitary Authority: Powys
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°15'55"N 3°9'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 321388, 263646
- OS Grid: SO213636
- Mapcode Local: GBR B0.ZDB0
- Mapcode Global: VH69K.9B98
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bache Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.